- Apply to UK. The regular UK application fee is waived for Paducah students. You will need to select “Paducah Campus” under the Special Programs section of the UK application.
- Apply to WKCTC
- The UK Scholarship Application goes live on October 1.
- The WKCTC Scholarship Application goes live on October 1.
- Send an official copy of your high school transcript to UK and WKCTC. Official transcripts must be signed and stamped by a high school official.
- Send your ACT scores to UK. Test scores must be sent directly from the testing agency and can be requested at www.act.org.
- Complete the FAFSA.
- Schedule an appointment to visit UK Paducah.
Transfer applicants with previous college work:
Students who wish to apply to the UK College of Engineering at Paducah with previous college work must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better for all work attempted and a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better at the last college attended. For further information, please contact us.
You may mail official transcripts to:
University of Kentucky College of Engineering
P.O. Box 7380
Paducah, KY 42002-7380