- Apply to UK
- Apply to WKCTC
- UK COE 2020-21 Scholarship Application
- Apply for WKCTC Scholarship
- The regular UK application fee is waived for Paducah students. You will need to select “Paducah Campus” under the Special Programs section of the UK application.
- Send an official copy of your high school transcript to UK and WKCTC. Official transcripts must be signed and stamped by a high school official.
- Send your ACT scores to UK. Test scores must be sent directly from the testing agency and can be requested at www.act.org.
- Remember that students applying to UK Paducah are dual-enrolled with WKCTC and need to complete the WKCTC scholarship application by their deadline in order to be eligible for their numerous scholarships. Their deadline is March 1st.
- Schedule an appointment to visit UK Paducah.
Transfer applicants with previous college work:
Students who wish to apply to the UK College of Engineering at Paducah with previous college work must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better for all work attempted and a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better at the last college attended. For further information, please contact us.
You may mail official transcripts to:
University of Kentucky College of Engineering
P.O. Box 7380
Paducah, KY 42002-7380