- Apply to UK. The regular UK application fee is reimbursed for Paducah students after your application is processed. You will need to select “Paducah Campus” under the Special Programs section of the UK application.
- Apply to WKCTC. Select Associate of Science and "Pre-Engineering" track.
- The 2023-2024 UK-Paducah Scholarship Application has closed.
- The 2023-2024 WKCTC Scholarship Application has closed.
- External awards can be found on ScholarshipUniverse.
- Send an official copy of your high school transcript to UK and WKCTC. Official transcripts must be signed and stamped by a high school official.
- Send your ACT scores to UK and WKCTC. Test scores must be sent directly from the testing agency and can be requested at www.act.org.
- Complete the FAFSA.
- Schedule an appointment to visit UK Paducah.
Transfer applicants with previous college work:
Students who wish to apply to the UK College of Engineering at Paducah with previous college work must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better for all work attempted and a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better at the last college attended. For further information, please contact us.
You may mail official transcripts to:
University of Kentucky College of Engineering
P.O. Box 7380
Paducah, KY 42002-7380