Executives learn the key elements of Toyota, Toyota Way, and TPS in order to determine if the True Lean™ path is appropriate for their organization and themselves.
Enterprise Leadership & Lean Transformation leaders
Knowledge you will gain:
- The foundations of the Toyota Production System (TPS) that lead to True Lean™
- How to apply True Lean™ principles & practices to lead, and then to achieve sustainability
- Executive and leadership team performance and behaviors expectations (command & control vs. True Lean™)
- Management structure and measurement systems that support and sustain an ongoing lean transformation
- Upon completion of the LELI, participants will be able to not only describe the philosophy, principles, and practices of a lean enterprise, but also to determine their needs-based next steps
Interactive with Gap Analysis “Takeaway”
- This interactive session includes off-campus tours, exercises, and open discussions
- Case studies and site visits to “Go & See” -- witness True Lean™ successfully applied
- Executive Coaching for leaders embarking on True Lean™ journey and strategy development
Location & Length:
- On-Campus: 3 days (includes Toyota Walking Tour)
- Dedicated location (Site of your choice)
Fees: $5,000 per on-campus participant. For information on fees for a dedicated session, contact Sandra Dunn.
Dates: New virtual offering coming soon.