Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Summer School Transfer Credit

Many students take summer course work at colleges or universities outside of UK:

  • Always get advisor approval for a summer course prior to enrolling.
  • Be certain if enrolling for a non-UK engineering course that the provider is an ABET-accredited ( ) institution.

You may have to provide the course description and syllabus for the course you intend to take over the summer.  Ask your advisor for details.

To find a complete listing of the course equivalencies already established from other institutions, please visit the Transfer Equivalency database, then verify with your advisor.

Other institutions may require a ”Letter of Good Standing” as part of their application process. This is available from the Registrar’s Office: