We offer up-to-four-year renewable scholarships for international freshmen that can all combine up to 100% of tuition. We also offer a specialized career service center that has a 95% job replacement rate within 6 months of graduation.
Incoming Freshman International Admissions Requirements
- Unweighted high school GPA 3.0 or higher
- Recommended ACT Math 25 or SAT Math 590 or above
- Other ACT or SAT scores must be above Academic Preparation Placement (APP) standards.
- ACT English 18
- ACT Reading 20
- SAT Reading 26
- SAT Writing 25
- English proficiency: TOEFL 71 or IELTS 6.0 or Duolinguo 95
- Students who receive a TOEFL score of 71 but less than 100 (IELTS of 6.0 but less than 7.5), will be required to participate in English for Academic Purposes (EAP).
- If students do not meet the English proficiency requirements, they will be admitted to the College of Engineering after meeting the following criteria: attend ESL, meet EAP requirements, and complete the appropriate math class. They must retake the TOEFL and earn a minimum score of 71 or the IELTS and earn a minimum score of 6.0. Then they would apply for a change of major to Engineering
Transfer Student International Admissions Requirements
- Provide English proficiency exam scores or a completion of the first and second English courses (e.g. ENG 101 or ENG 102) from another U.S. university or college.
- Unweighted GPA 2.5 or higher
- Students need to have completed one math class with a B or higher, e.g. MA 109, MA 110 or MA 112 (or its equivalent)
- For international students from partner institutions, please contact email@example.com for additional information.
- To learn about international student resources, visit the UK International Center Website