April. 2015-Current – University of Kentucky, Mechanical Engineering Department and Institute of Research for Technology Development (IR4TD) Research Assistant Professor
Jan. 2012-April, 2015 – University of Kentucky, Department of Mechanical Engineering Postdoctoral Scholar
Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky, 2011
B.Sc., Mechanical Engineering, The University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan, 2003
- Nelson K Akafuah, Sadegh Poozesh, Ahmad Salaimeh, Gabriela Patrick, Kevin Lawler, Kozo Saito, “Evolution of Automotive Body Coating Process- A Review”, Coatings, 6 (2), 24. 2016.
- Mohamed F. Kenawey, Ahmad Salaimeh, Nelson K. Akafuah, Sudhir Palle, Theodore Hopwood, Kozo Saito, Infrared Thermography-Based Inspection Technique for Void Detection in Bridge Stay-Cables (Presentation 13-3912), 92nd Transportation Research Board (TRB), Washington, D.C., January 13-17, 2013.
- Ahmad A. Salaimeh, Jeffrey J. Campion, Belal Y. Gharaibeh, Martin E. Evans, Kozo Saito, “Real-Time Quantification of Staphylococcus aureus in Liquid Medium Using Infrared Thermography,” Infrared Physics & Technology, 55 (1), 170-172, 2012.
- Ahmad A. Salaimeh, Jeffrey J. Campion, Belal Y. Gharaibeh, Martin E. Evans, Kozo Saito, “Real-Time Quantification of Viable Bacteria in Liquid Medium Using Infrared Thermography,” Infrared Physics & Technology, 54 (6), 517-524, 2011.
- Jake Wilson, Stephen Gribb, Michael W. Renfro, Scott Adams, Ahmad A. Salaimeh (Presenter). Study of Near-Cup Water Droplet Breakup of a Rotary Bell Using Shadowgraphy and High Speed Imaging, Institute for Liquid Atomization and Spray Systems (ILASS), Atlanta, GA, May 15-19, 2017.
- Ahmad A. Salaimeh, Taro Hirasawa, Manabu Fuchihata, Nelson Akafuah, Kozo Saito, Thermal and Flow Structures of a Porous Burner Flame and an Array of Micro Flame Burners: Implications to Simulate Large Scale Mass Fires and Fire Whirls in Laboratory, 10th U. S. National Combustion Meeting, College Park, MD, April 23-26, 2017.