Game day, here we come.
For the first time in our history, the University of Kentucky College of Engineering is hosting tailgate parties for each UK Football home game. We will host eight tailgates in all, beginning with our game against the University of Toledo on August 31, and ending with our home game against rival University of Louisville on November 30.
All College of Engineering alumni, faculty, staff, and students are welcome to attend. Food and drinks will be served at no cost. Four tailgates will be hosted by departments within the college. However, alumni, faculty, staff and students from any major are invited to attend.
- September 14 vs. Florida, hosted by HDR and the Department of Civil Engineering (RSVP by 9/7)
- October 12 vs. Arkansas (Homecoming), hosted by Middough, the Department of Mechanical Engineering and the Department of Biosystems Engineering (RSVP by 10/5)
- October 26 vs. Missouri, co-hosted by the Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering and Department of Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering (RSVP by 10/19)
- November 9 vs. Tennessee, hosted by the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (RSVP by 11/2)
- November 23 vs. Tennessee-Martin, hosted by the College of Engineering (RSVP by 11/16)
- November 30 vs. Louisville, hosted by the College of Engineering (RSVP by 11/23)
Tailgates will be held two hours prior to kickoff for all eight games. Kickoff times will be listed here. Times are subject to change. The location will be outside of Gates 9-10 behind the President’s Pavilion area.
We hope you will mingle, socialize and enjoy food and drinks with us during the season. Go Cats!