fbpx KCTCS Transfers to UK Engineering | University of Kentucky College of Engineering

KCTCS Transfers to UK Engineering

A degree pathway is an officially approved agreement used to assist students in taking the appropriate courses at a community college or international school that will transfer for credit toward a bachelor's degree at the University of Kentucky. These agreements are designed to help students make a seamless transition when transferring to UK.

If you are a student transferring from Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS), you can use the following PDFs to quickly determine the course equivalencies already established between KCTCS and the University of Kentucky. 

All PDFs linked below will redirect you to a file on admission.uky.edu.