fbpx ECS Help Request Form | University of Kentucky College of Engineering

ECS Help Request Form

Engineering faculty, staff, and students may use this form to request support from Engineering Computing Services (ECS). 

NOTE: Needing an electronic lock programmed for room access? If so, please visit the Request Room Access web page for more information.  Needing assistance with a web page or site?  If so, please contact Eric Sanders in Marketing and Communications.

User Information

Request Information