fbpx Request Room Access | University of Kentucky College of Engineering

Request Room Access

College of Engineering students, faculty, and staff may use this form to request off-hours access to various CoE rooms that are controlled by electronic locks. Your right to access the requested room will be verified before access is actually granted.

To complete this form, you will need your UK student, faculty, or staff ID card. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.